Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Hudson

 Precious Hudson, could he be the son that you've been praying for?

Psalm 34:4-5  I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.
He's had surgery to repair lip and palate. Thanks to the Children's Home.


Hudson is described as a sweet boy by those that have met him. He likes to look at books. He has received surgery as well as being dearly loved and cared for largely by a Children's Home, where he had lived until his recent move to the SWI.

Please join us in prayer as we watch expectantly as God continues to move in Hudson's life!!


“I have found that there are three stages in every great work of God: first, it is impossible, then it is difficult, then it is done.” J. Hudson Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment